Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning Group - KEMLG
I am a member of the Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning group (KEMLG) of the Artificial Intelligence section.
I am interested in applying Artificial Intelligence to real problems and real domains. I am working in the integration of several AI techniques to cope with real complex processes.
- We have been working in:
- Knowledge Engineering
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Machine Learning
- Concept Formation
- Knowledge-Based Reasoning
- Case-Based Reasoning
- Distributed and Integrated AI Architectures
- Real-Time AI Architectures
Ulises, aqui el tens article-mesures-semblances-EMS
- I have been mainly working within the Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP) supervision
domain. We are working in a deep colaboration since 1989 with 2 other research groups:
- The Chemical and Environmental Engineering Laboratory (i.e., Laboratori d'Enginyeria Química i Ambiental-LEQUIA) from the University of Girona (i.e., Universitat de Girona-UdG).
- A group working on WWTP, of the Chemical Engineering Department (i.e., Departament d'Enginyeria Química-EQ) from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (i.e., Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-UAB).