I am the programm chair of the 1st High Performance Graph Mining workshop. Submission is now open. Go to hpgm.bsc.es for more details.
Artificial Intelligence PhD by the UPC-Barcelona TECH university.
Joined the Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning research group (KEMLg) on 2010. Working in research fields such as:
- Multi-Agent Systems (MAS)
- Logic-based formalisms of action and change (Situation Calculus, NMCL)
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems (IDSS) for wastewater treatment plants
- Assistive Technologies (AT) for elders
- Large-scale mining of social network activity for knowledge discovery
After 4 years in the KEMLg, I joined the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) in 2014. In there I'm exploring:
- Parallelization of scalable graph mining algorithms
- Application of graph mining solutions to biological networks
- Optimization of graph algorithms for supercomputers
- Cognitive arquitectures through the combination of Deep Learning and Graph Mining technologies