I have a Bsc., M.S., and Ph.D. in Computing from the
Department of software at the
Technical University of Catalonia.
I am a Research Scientist at Google.
Before, I was a Research Fellow at the Alan Turing Institute, and
a postdoctoral researcher at the
Database Group at the University of Edinburgh
Computer Science Laboratory
at SRI International.
- Automata theory
- Term unification
- Compressed data structures
- The combination of the above
- Automatic verification/synthesis of:
- Distributed systems
- Cryptographic protocols
- Secure Multiparty Computation
- Privacy-preserving data analysis
- New result on summation from shuffling! (paper) (see also our previous note)
- I am co-organizing the CCS workshop on Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning ( PPML)
Travel grants available!
- I'll be at CCS'19, as it is in London :) Our accepted papers are:
- Make Some ROOM for the Zeros: Data Sparsity in Secure Distributed Machine Learning (paper)
- QUOTIENT: Two-Party Secure Neural Network Training and Prediction. (paper)
- Distributed Vector-OLE: Improved Constructions and Implementation. (paper)
- James presented our Privacy Blanket paper at CRYPTO'19! (paper)