How to reach Ricard Gavalda's office
How to reach my office
My office is in Campus Nord of UPC. This is located
at the Northwest end of Barcelona, not far from Diagonal
From downtown, the most convenient access is by
- Get on Line 3 (green color), direction
Zona Universitària. Exit at the last-but-one
stop, Palau Reial. This takes 20-25 minutes
from the center (e.g., Plaça Catalunya stop).
- At the platform, it doesn't matter whether
you take the front or back exit. But after
you pass the ticket counters, make sure
you walk to the farthest exit, then left.
- Make a right on the corner of the Palau Reial palace,
walk uphill along its plain-looking wall, cross the street.
- Walk over to the second building (Omega, the one with the big sign "K2M UPC" on it),
go around it, left, and in.
Total walking time is 10-12 minutes.
- My office is 232 in floor 2 (ground floor is floor 0).
The Zona Universitària metro stop
is almost as close. If you like buses better,
final stops of lines 7, 33, and 54 are also nearby.
Hopefully the map above makes it clear.
My phone again, just in case: (+34) 93 413 7877.
Back to Ricard's home
Last update: Februrary 1st, 2006